CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

So Amazing!

I must tell you that I have just witnessed the MOST Amazing thing ever!  One of My Best Friend's ever, Amanda Barb, had her precious Baby Boy Gage and I got to be in the Delivery Room with her and Steven.  It was the neatest thing that I have even seen!  I was of course in labor with Kynlee (7 years ago, gosh how time flies!) and that was the Greatest day of my life and even though it was VERY painful I would do it again in a heartbeat if God gave us the opportunity to have another child.

But being on the other end and actually getting to watch everything happen was unexplainable! It is crazy how that precious baby grows inside of you and after 9 months a miracle is born!  I was honored that they asked me to be in there with them!  Thank you Amanda and Steven - I Love You Both Very Much!    

0 comments: