CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Picture Day!


Well today was a pretty productive day!  I was at home all day cleaning and doing laundry and didn't even stick my head out of the door until about 3:00!  And boy am I glad I did!  I went outside to take the trash out and it felt SOOO good out there!  Since I had been in all day, I didn't even realize that it was 83 degrees!  So being that it was so warm I thought it would be the Perfect day to take Kynlee's pictures!  So right when she got out of school, we went straight home, got her dressed and headed out to shoot some pictures!  I really wanted some of Kynlee with the dogs, but I didn't want to put both of my monster dogs in the car, so we ended up just taking Molly (The Great Dane).  Big Mistake!  We should have taken River (The Siberian Husky) she's ALOT more calm!  I think we only actually got like 3 pictures of Kynlee with Molly.  One of them is posted.  
My friend Dierdre also stopped by and we shot some of her gorgeous kids also!  

















0 comments: